Fabtech Uniball Control Arms For 0-6 in. Lift Front Upper - FTS25013
Suspension Control Arm Kit
Fabtechs Uniball Upper Control Arms are designed to replace the factory ball joint arms to strengthen the front suspension for aggressive offroad use. The tubular Upper Control Arms feature 1.25 OD, .120 wall thick chromoly tube construction with 1 diameter Stainless Steel Uniballs that attach to the factory spindle without drilling. These Uniball Upper Control Arms have been designed to work in conjunction with the stock suspension, or as an add-on to Fabtechs 2 and 6 systems.
- Arms Eliminate Upper Ball Joint
- Arms Super Strong 1 in. ID Stainless American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat Treated Uniball Pin
- Arms Are Direct Replacements For Factory Arms
- For Suspensions That Require Additional Strength/Alignability
- Chromoly Tubing Reduces Flex For More Positive Road Feel
Emissions Code ("1" - Legal in US, "2" - Not Legal in CA, "3" - Off-Road Use Only) 1
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.0 lbs.
- W15.5000” x H6.0000” x L15.5000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.