Shipping & Returns
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING
- CHANGED YOUR MIND AFTER YOU ORDERD?
- DECIDED TO REFUSE OUR SHIPMENT?
- DIDN’T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED?
- IS YOUR ORDER MISSING PIECES?
- DID YOUR SHIPMENT SHOW UP DAMAGED?
- THINGS THAT CAN’T BE RETURNED!
- WHEN WILL YOU SEE YOUR CREDIT/REFUND?
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- DO YOUHAVE A CORE THAT NEEDS TO BE RETURNED?
Orders listed as IN STOCK will usually ship on the same day as long as the order is placed before 1pm CST. Orders placed later might still make it out but, in most cases, will ship the following business day.
Orders listed as OUT OF STOCK or BACKORDERED will ship as soon as they can. You will receive a email with a tracking number once it has shipped.
If you need your parts faster, we strongly suggest you call us at 763-482-5289 for quicker service and a better chance of it showing up on time. If orders are placed after 3pm central time or orders placed on a weekend/holiday, with expedited shipping. The package WILL NOT ship until the following business day. Any and all-expedited shipping will be fully charged to the purchaser.
- All RETURNS REQUIRE A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION FORUM(RMA). ANY ITEMS/PACAKAGES RETURNED WITHOUT A RMAWITH NOT BE PROCESSED!
- You can obtain a RMA forum from Jag’s Pro Truck Shop at (insert link)
- All returns must be returned to the proper address on the forum. If it is sent back to us direct, you will be charged with shipping and processing to get the product to the correct location.
- The RMA sheet must be filled out with all the proper information.
- Although we cover shipping on all parts over $100.00. Customers will be charged the original shipping and return shipping on all returns. This will come out of the amount credited back to your card.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. This fee is determined by the product. Some have no fee.
- Returns will not be processed until they are inspected for damage, signs of installation, and all parts are present.
- Parts must be returned in the original manufactures packaging.
- All returns must have a RMA and be returned within 30 business days of the original invoice date to be authorized. ZERO EXCEPTIONS!
- No returns on opened, installed or used products. If you decide you no longer want the product. DON’T OPEN It!
- An RMA number can be obtained from Jag’s Pro Truck Shop by sending an email to with your name, invoice numbers, and part number of the item(s) you’re returning.
- A refund will only be made if your request for an RMA is obtained within thirty (30) days of receiving the item(s). Any return after thirty (30) days will not be authorized.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the original invoice date, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Even though we ship all products over $100 for free. If you return the product, you will be responsible for paying any original incurred shipping charges and return shipping charges.
- Kit Returns: if you wish to return a kit or package, you will need to return the entire kit. Partial kit returns will not be accepted.
- Tuners or Electronics with custom tunes cannot be returned/refunded once the tuning file is sent.
- NO RETURNS ON CUSTOM ORDERED PRODUCT. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Refunds will only be authorized once the items are received and inspected for damage, missing parts, or signs installation.
- Tuners/programmer’s CAN NOT be returned if they have been opened and if the custom file has been sent.
If the product you ordered was in stock when your order was finalized, it will be too late to cancel. You will have to start a RMA found here (insert link)
- If the part was out of stock or on back order. Please email Jag’s Pro Truck Shop at the link here (insert link) to request the shipment be cancel and process a refund.
- All refused shipments and shipments returned to us do to unable to deliver will be charged a $30 service fee, the original shipping charges, any additional shipping charge and any possible restocking fees. These fees will come out of the amount refunded to our card.
- If you choose to return a item/product. Please follow our return policy and get a RMA at the link found here (insert link).
- If the product that you received didn’t match what you ordered, please contact Jags Pro Truck Shop right away via email at the link found here (insert link) or call 763-482-389. Please have your order information ready. Do not damage the packaging the product was delivered in.
- If you, a friend, family member, or mechanic attempt to install the part there will be no return option on the part! Make sure it is correct before attempting to install.
- Jag’s Pro Truck Shop does not pay or refund 3rd party charges. This includes and is not limited to labor charges, storage or lift charges, or any other charge that is acquired.
- If you receive an order that has missing parts, please email us withing 5 business days of delivery at the link found here (insert link) We will need a few things from you to process the return and a replacement.
- If you decided to try and install the product or kit all warranties and missing part or damaged packaging claims are now void!
- Shipping companies require the original packing for inspection. It is the customers’ responsibility to keep all the original packaging. And always inspect packaging and take photos of damaged packaging before opening!
- If you attempt to install or install any product with a damaged package upon delivery and did not contact us first. The claim will be voided!
- If a product shows up damaged there will be no coverage for expedited shipping from Jag’s Pro Truck Shop. We did not deliver your package!
- All damage shipments must be reported to Jag’s Pro Truck Shop within 5 business days.
- Programmers and tuners
- Build to order items
- Special Orders
- Installed products
The sale of any of the above-listed products is considered final! The purchaser assumes all risks that apply to purchasing any of the above products.
- Only returns that were done properly though our return policy and are received within the 30 days of the generation of the RMA will be refundable.
- After your return is received and inspected for signs of install, missing parts, and that it’s the proper product and in new condition we will process the return to the original forum of payment. Please allow up to 10 business days for the process to take place. Once the refund is finalized, how soon you see a credit depends on your financial institute.
- Jag’s Pro Truck Shop is not responsible for the shipping cost of retuned items and will not refund the cost to ship it.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the original shipping charge even if it was under the free shipping over $100 on all returns.
By visiting or purchasing from Jag’s Pro Truck Shop, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions, including those set forth on this page. Any revisions to our Return Policies will be posted on this page and any other page we deem necessary to inform our users of any changes made. We reserve the right to modify our Return Policies at any time. Your continued use of the site following any policy revisions constitutes your acceptance of and agreement with the changes made.
Warranties of all items, products, and parts sold by Jag’s Pro Truck Shop are subject to the manufacture. Jag’s Pro Truck Shop DID NOT produce, design, or manufacture any products sold on this site. Jag’s Pro Truck Shop shall not beheld responsible or liable for any product that caused damages caused by any products sold by us. Jag’s Pro Truck Shop does not cover any charges including but not limited to labor costs, storage and or lift fees, towing bills, lost wages, shipping of defective products, extra materials, or lost time. Warranties will need to be delt with the manufacture directly!
All manufacturers base their own core return/charge policies. Specific core procedures will be emailed to you after your order has been finalized. All cores need to be shipped back to the manufacturer directly. All cores received by Jag’s Pro Truck Shop will be charged the shipping and processing fees acquired to get the core back to the proper location. These fees will be taken from the core return amount. Cores that do not have pre-paid return shipping the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
All cores are assessed by the manufacturer for capability to be rebuilt. If a manufacturer decides a core is no good or that it’s only worth part credit that’s between you and the manufacture. Jag’s Pro Truck Shop will and shall not be responsible for the difference in core refund.
All core refunds to the customer will be processed after Jag’s Pro Truck Shop has been refunded the amount by the manufacture. Depending on your financial institute will determine how fast it appears in your account.