Wehrli Custom Fabrication 2011-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500HD Lower Valance Filler Panel with Tow Hook Cutouts - WCF100368
- This aluminum panel cleanly finishes the bottom opening of your 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado HD truck bumper when the lower plastic air dam has been removed.
- Allows for installation of more aggressive wheel and tire combinations
- Reuses Existing Factory Hardware
- Available in Raw for Paint Matching or Powder Coated in Fine Texture Black to match OEM trim plastics
- ***Cutouts provide access and use of factory installed tow hooks***
Removing the OEM plastic lower bumper valance on the 2011-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 / 3500 HD trucks is a proven method for improving ground clearance and fitting more aggressive wheel and tire combinations, but leaves an unattractive, gaping void in the lower middle section of the bumper.
To solve this issue on customer trucks getting suspension lifts at our shop, we've developed two Lower Valance Filler Panel options for trucks with and without tow hooks.
These heavy gauge aluminum panels finish off the lower center cutout in the bumper providing a more aggressive look to lifted or leveled trucks.
**NOTE: This Model is meant for use on trucks that have tow hooks installed in the front frame horn, the filler panel has windows to access the hooks.***
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L60.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.