Wehrli Custom Fabrication 2001-2004 LB7 Duramax 4" Intake Kit with Air Box - WCF100190
- 4" Intake Pipe
- 14g Aluminum Construction
- Air Box with Lid
- Dry Air Filter
- Outerwear's Pre-Filter Cover
- Includes Installation Hardware
- Silicone Boot & Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- O-Ring Seal
- Custom Powder Coat Finish
- Installs Easily with Basic Hand tools
- No Tuning Required, Bolt On!
- Made in USA
WCFab 2001-2004 GM LB7 6.6L Duramax 4" Intake Kit with Air Box.
This high flow, fabricated aluminum intake pipe and air box enclosure with dry filter assembly replaces the restrictive plastic factory parts on your diesel for improved engine performance. All new design significantly increases air flow to your turbo producing improved horsepower and torque, quicker throttle response, and cooler intake temperatures by drawing cold air through the inner fender. All aluminum construction features large diameter 4" piping with smooth aerodynamic bends to improve intake air velocity, volume, and provide more aggressive engine and turbo sound during acceleration. High quality hardware, silicone boot, seals, and stainless steel t-bolt clamps ensure optimum durability and ease of installation.
Removable air box lid element allows for easy visual inspection and maintenance of your WCFab filter with included hydrophobic pre-filter cover, to help keep your MAF sensor, turbo, and engine airways contaminant free.
Full assembly finished in your choice of WCFab's signature custom powder coat colors for a look as unique as your truck.
- Wehrli Custom Fabrication
- WCFab Red with Standard Brushed Tag, WCFab Grey with Standard Brushed Tag, and Gloss Black with Standard Brushed Tag in stock and ships in 3-5 business days. 10-15 business day lead time on other colors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W36.0000” x H18.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- This Product cannot ship to the state of California
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.