Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Rear Shock For PN[K4161DL] - FTS801502
Suspension Shock Absorber
This Sport lift kit is Fabtech's most popular Jeep system providing increased ride height and suspension performance at a great price. Installation is easy and can be installed in a couple hours. The Sport lift kit features American made front coil springs that are a dual rate design allowing extended suspension travel for offroad use while providing a smooth highway ride. The first stage of the spring provides a soft ride with the ability to extend for additional travel. The second stage is designed to handle the payload of the vehicle and address large impact absorption at higher speeds. The rear of the vehicle receives coil spring spacers retaining the factory ride and load carrying capacity. The spacer height is 1-3/4 in. to help level the stance of the vehicle. Four bump stops extensions utilize the factory bump stops for compliant cushioning at full compression. The extensions retain the stock down travel to eliminate over cycling of the suspension and driveline.
- Front And Rear Lower 5 Ton Link Arms
- Front Shock Mount Brackets
- Front And Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks
- Front Link Arm Crossmember And Skid Plate
- Rear Lower Link Arm Mounts
- Front And Rear Corner Specific Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front And Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front And Rear Brake Line Drops
- Front And Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Heavy Duty Flipped Draglink
Emissions Code ("1" - Legal in US, "2" - Not Legal in CA, "3" - Off-Road Use Only) 1
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H4.5000” x L7.5000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.